The Planning Committee of APRI Network Meeting 2017 invites submission of abstracts for Oral Presentation at the Meeting.
Abstract Categories are:
- Detecting Research Misconduct and Handling Allegations
- Research Culture
- Research Integrity Promotion and Education
- Research Misconduct and Questionable Research Practices
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Abstract title must be in Title Case, e.g. Asian and Pacific Rim Research Integrity (APRI) Network Meeting 2017. The title should be brief and descriptive.
- Word limit is 400 words including Abstract Title and Main Text. The abstract content should include Objectives, Method, Results and Conclusions.
- Names of author and co-author and organizations should be included clearly. Please include last name and initials of author(s) and DO NOT include degrees or professional titles (Dr, PhD, Prof, MD, etc.).
- Deadline for abstract submission is December 20, 2016.
- The presenting authors will be notified by a letter of acceptance starting from December 28, 2016 if the abstract is accepted by the Planning Committee. Author of the accepted abstract must register as a paying participant to attend the Meeting.